Originally Posted by Filaman
I believe in intelligent design. I believe in God. I believe in the Bible. But unlike a lot of Christians and Jews I also believe in evolution. Some people have a very naive view of things. They read the Bible and they automatically assume everything they read happened just like they imagine. We have to remember that the books in the Bible have been interpreted several times into several languages. It's hard to read it literally. Some of the events have been scientifically proven to have happened. Maybe not quite how we interpret it as we read it in the Bible but proven, well as proven as you can 2-3 thousand years later.

I believe evolution is how much of the events in the Bible came to pass. I believe it was by God's design. I believe evolution is a tool God uses. If you believe in intelligent design you should have no problem believing in evolution. evolution is right up there with intelligent design. It goes hand in hand with intelligent design. Call it intelligent change if you will. People get hung up on details, details they don't understand.

You are certainly displaying ignorance of the Bible's translation. You need to take a few minutes in the library, or just read the introducing pages of a New American standard Bible or any of the modern Bibles.
You also need to consider the order mentioned in God's Word for events of creation and the events for evolution. They are not even close to compatible.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter