Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It is an incontrovertible fact that organisms have changed, or evolved, during the history of life on Earth.

You're late to the party.

Mutations and microevolution were discussed quite a few pages ago.

If you have proof of a species evolving into another species, jump right in.

Evolution: Watching Speciation Occur | Observations - Scientific ...
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/.../evolution-watching-speciation-occu...
“Critics of evolution often fall back on the maxim that no one has ever seen one species split into two. While that's clearly a straw man, because most speciation takes far longer than our lifespan to occur, it's also not true. We have seen species split, and we continue to see species diverging every day.

For example, there were the two new species of American goatsbeards (or salsifies, genus Tragopogon) that sprung into existence in the past century. In the early 1900s, three species of these wildflowers - the western salsify (T. dubius), the meadow salsify (T. pratensis), and the oyster plant (T. porrifolius) - were introduced to the United States from Europe. As their populations expanded, the species interacted, often producing sterile hybrids. But by the 1950s, scientists realized that there were two new variations of goatsbeard growing. While they looked like hybrids, they weren't sterile. They were perfectly capable of reproducing with their own kind but not with any of the original three species - the classic definition of a new species.”

Simple genetic variation within a genotype. More examples of genetic variation passed off and sold to the masses as proof of evolution...of the macro type.

The examples I posted were macroevolution as defined as evolutionary change at the species level.

Yes, I suppose they are.....if the scientific community defines it that way. So, the next question to ask is this: Does change in “speciation” explain the evolution of that small four legged land mammal into a whale? I don’t think so.

I’m old, but when I was in college, there was no such thing as “micro-evolution.” What is called now called micro evolution was simply “genetics” and what in modern day parlance may be referred to as genetic variation.

I submit that the proponents of evolution had so little evidence and so little factual, modern data to,support,the general thesis of evolution that they simply “re-branded” genetic variation and called it micro evolution.

Same thing with the man caused global warming. The “scientific” community wanted more money and attention so they start a “chicken little” program and the hound out those that disagree. The fight against global warming is characterized by fear mongering, new taxes and population control schemes.

Men go mad in great herds.....then they stampede.

Last edited by TF49; 08/16/19. Reason: Auto fill

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”