Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Can you demonstrate that Universal Truth's even exist?

Not a specific Truth, but they are necessary for rational argument. Unless, of course, you dismiss Western thought (and perhaps embrace Eastern thought)

Neither of your examples help you much. The first would include a prohibition on ending unbearable suffering
By murder, yes

and according to classic Christianity, no one is innocent because everyone is tainted with original sin, so it's no prohibition at all. Even God violated this with the alleged flood, and I've if not in this thread, recently I've also mentioned the example of the slaughter of the Midionites, where Moses was displeased because the conquering Jews didn't murder all the children.
You're getting way, way ahead of yourself. Understand philosophical argument before trying to apply it to theology.

As for "the assumption of existence", in the words of Descartes, I think, there for I am. It's not an assumption. But the fact of existence in no way disputes a position of moral relativism so I doubt that's what you are really talking about when you reference a Universal Truth".

That presupposed there is a being capable of thinking - circular argument.
I am an entity capable of thought
I think
Therefore I am an entity capable of thought.

Maybe the "Great Programmer" programmed to think you can think. But you're just a line of code. Sort like the lizard in the latest Geico commercial where he thinks he's real.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.