Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

The bible has no evidence foundation equal to the fossil and DNA evidence supporting the theory of evolution by natural selection.

Even worse than there beiing no evidence for the creation events in Genesis, ther is SUBSTANTIAL evidence that they did not and cannot have occurred.

For instance, snakes do not have a Broca's organ, a hyoid bone, or a voice box. Snakes don't talk (to Eve or anyone else).

The earth is proven beyond doubt to be much older than 6,000 years.

There are many "missing links" between ancient life forms, whose lifetimes we can date well, and modern ones, including humans. (Some poster tried to discredit evolution by saying a pig's tooth was mistaken for a hominid. Well, so what? There are many thousands of fossil hominid teeth.)

The rainbow was NOT created by God after Noah's non-existent flood. Rainbows are a natural (and necessary) consequence of electromagnetic radiation (including light). Wihout electromagnetism, there could have been no universe in the first place.

I could go on.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.