Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by DBT
The state and condition a star is observed to be in tells you what stage of life they are in, a red giant for example is a star that has used most of its hydrogen and has expanded to a more diffuse state, cooler surface, etc. Google 'young star formation regions' to get pictures and information on stars forming withn clouds of hydrogen.

So you don't know.

I happen to know, I even do a bit of amateur astronomy, star gazing using a Maksitov reflector, the problem is that you are not willing to consider what I say or what I explain.

That's why you should educate yourself by looking at the evidence of star formation for yourself. Not just telescope pictures of star nurseries and star formation but the physics driving star formation, the nuclear process, fusion, hydrogen to helium, etc, by which stars go through the stages of their lifecycles and how this is observed by astronomers and astrophysicists.

How many stars have you seen form while you watched? O yea. None. Theoretically it take longer than several life times.

Tell us again how the first life appeared. O yea. No one knows.

Your faith is the unseen and untestable is fantastic. Too bad it's in yourself instead of the Lasting God.

You can see stars in the process of formation, just as you can see stars in the last stages of their life cycles.

Below is W3, deemed to be one of the most active factories of massive stars in our entire galaxy, home to a glob of stellar mass many hundred thousand times the mass of our Sun:

[Linked Image]