LOL. If you can't take the time to delve into an article that takes 30 minutes to read (and informs you about one of the biggest happenings in our collective lives as Americans) that's your problem and no apology necessary to me. The author even suggests that if it's too much, and for many it is, to take it in manageable bites. But I'm not here to convince you to believe any of this. Information provided. What you do/do not do with it is up to you.

K22> I even learned a few things and dug deeper into a few of the drops he mentioned. Never knew about POTUS' 4chan appearance in 7/16. That was cool. 24/7 Patriots Soapbox on YT has been doing some awesome stuff of late if you are unaware. My son and I met Thumper and Deadcat at the rally in Great Falls and had a great time. My son even got a fist pump from POTUS upon his entrance (we were 20 ft behind the podium). Talking with the USSS agent before he came in, I thanked him for protecting POTUS. "It's an honor, sir" he replied. Then I said to him, "there's also someone that goes by the name of Q who is a fan of the USSS and he says thank you too." Breaking from his all business demeanor, he smiled at me and said, "Copy that, sir." Q proof.