Well said. A lot has been said in the preceding pages about the plan. For me it's simple.

I voted for POTUS. I implicitly trust him with the well being of our country. I BELIEVE IN HIM. I've met the man and to be in the same room with him is something else. He is in complete control seemingly without effort on his part. IT JUST IS. He commands respect as the alpha. He has got our backs, and I'm on the MAGA train 'til the end. Period.

I don't know the details of the plan, but if it's along the lines of what Q has intimated, we've already won. Trump doesn't put up with any bullscheit, ever. Do you honestly think he would let some larper string along his people, the ones he loves? I think not. Let us look like fools? Think logically.

I mentioned this before, but it bears repeating. At Great Falls, speaking with a USSS agent before the rally, I mentioned that an entity going by the name of Q not only appreciated the job the USSS does but thanks them all greatly. He broke from the all business 1000 yd stare, smiled and, looking me direct in the eyes for the first time, said "copy that, Sir." That for me was the moment I knew Q was real. A Q confirmation you won't find on the internet.

I think FISA comes out unredacted sometime late Sept. or early Oct.. Nunes has said the American people are going to be pissed when they read it. It will all but destroy the "blue wave." Sessions will bring down the hammer after midterms. The act going on now b/t Sessions and Trump is being played so well, that even the MAGA crew is moaning and telling him to fire him. He's got major pundits fooled, so you think the libtards savvy what's really going on? They are thrown a bone to chew on now and then (Cohen, Manafort) to keep their attention off the main act. The deep state? They're phoucked every which way you can imagine and are the big variable in that, when they are backed against the wall, bad scheit happens and people die. When Q says, "we have it all," I also assume that their intel is such that these incidents can be prevented. That's where prayer comes in. It is powerful.

12/21/17 EO sets the stage, EO re: courts martial kick in Jan. 1, 2019. That means next year is gonna be a biggie and that's when we see the big names go down. Why all the upgrades to GITMO? Trust the plan.

Did you vote for POTUS? Do you trust him? Then relax and pray and know that all is well and things are being handled. People are dying for you and I to make this happen. I've got a buddy works as a private contractor and he's been doing stuff re: trafficking of women and children. 2 ops the last 9 months and...guess what...hundreds were rescued and the bad guys we won't have to worry about anymore. A lot is happening that nobody is aware of.

So enjoy these days, enjoy your family...know that we have a helluva good shot at getting our country back and insuring our children's and grandchildren's future. Ain't nobody gonna do it better than our POTUS and the Military backing him. So, whether or not you believe in Q...trust the plan.

Cheers! MAGA WWG1WGA