https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-may-send-captured-isis-fighters-to-guantanamo-2018-8

"Trump might send captured ISIS fighters to Guantanamo, but critics warn this could turn them into recruiting posters for terrorism"

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/350762-pentagon-confirms-american-isis-fighter-captured-in-syria

"Pentagon confirms American ISIS fighter captured in Syria"

This is not the only source Ive seen this in recently.

Gents could this be a more likely source for the change to tribunals,
Rather Than trying Seditious American citizens from the 2016 election??

Some people want the military trials, but SOME want them tried in Federal Court.
So the final paragraph of that Tribunal source posted, would explain the civilian law enforcement and military law enforcement working together, and making suggestions.

The captured American citizen ISIS fighter from Sept 17 in the second link will be seen as "enemy combatant" which ties in K22's posts about George Bush's laws about how to treat what are considered "terrorists".

But he is ONLY the SECOND American citizen fighting internationally for ISIS to be brought back. the FIRST being tried and convicted already in 17. So updates to UCMJ late in 17, and early 18 would be timely.

FROM ARTICLE: "On the campaign trail, Trump indicated he was open to detaining U.S. citizens at Guantánamo Bay and trying them at the military commissions there.
It is currently illegal to try U.S. citizens at military commissions"

I am not making the connective leap from anything posted Ive read that implies American citizens from the election of 2016 will be tried by military tribunals.
Seems Trump might just be following up a pledge made during campaign with the appropriate executive action, regarding the new UCMJ.

Maybe theres another source you all have read, that I haven't, that implies this, and that notion is further supported by the recent Trump UCMJ changes??
If there is, Id like to read it.

The "National Emergency" directive explicitly references who "people" are and it is American Citizens, and seems aimed squarely at "wholly or partly " INTERNATIONAL business activities weve seen from the likes of the Clinton Foundation, that also play out domestically partly at some point.
One could see how that business done has jeopardized American safety, as the directive reads
There may be a reckoning for BOTH them that done business with the CF and the Foundation itself.

That directive seems aimed at NWO wanting to shutdown their ability to do business worldwide, property forfiture if brought here, and starting brush fires worldwide.
The Clintons fit here as well, but it doesn't seem narrowly aimed at the DOMESTIC Election conspiracy group, stating "that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, "
Tried by the Military?? Eh, I cant get there.

Jag, I think youre questions about dont we have laws that account for American Citizens aiding the enemy inside America would be the Treason law, but AMERICAS version is so narrow, (War!?) that as Ive suggested, if Trump is gonna use it, the definition needs to be REwritten, and broadened.
And no one has bothered to prosecute anybody for this type of thing for many decades, unfortunately, so update may help ensnare the filthy Seditious traitors of 16.

I dont know of any other laws, but then Im not a student of the law.
Perhaps it can be done under one of those all-encompassing, tentacled, purposely vague definitions from Geo Bush K22 posted, about what is a National Emergency.

Seditious behavior made against the Constitution and our election process qualifies as WAR to me.

Last edited by WillARights; 08/31/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016