Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Whip
I would prefer that the very important actions remain unseen until the mission is completed. I definitely want to know, but the plan is far more important than my temporary need or satisfaction. Restore the USA and defeat the enemy within/without. Long term vision/commitment necessary here. 40,000 ft. view.

Rome wasn't built in a day. Midterms are coming on fast. If Sessions doesn't find the phone booth to change into his Destroyer costume pretty soon.the ones destroyed will be us.

Correct!
Unless (Q) has rigged the voting machines and set the Republicans up for a landslide victory in November, Sessions better do something quickly. If "the plan" is to do nothing, cept talk, until after the Midterms and the voting machine are not rigged, or unrigged if you wish, then the Democrats take control and this whole "plan" either falls flat or gets harder and harder to accomplish.

Originally Posted by K22
Actually if they don't let this play out so the public can see who these people are, what they do illegally, ect. then many will still fall for the fake promises the left gives them. Let the left show their true colors before you drop the hammer and you'll have a lot of public behind you. Drop the hammer on some of them now and the public will call the right the problem. Think about it. Let them have as much rope as they need to hang themselves.

Play out for how long. In a previous post you said that Sessions is going to pounce before the Midterms.
Can you tell us what Sessions is going to do prior to the midterms.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.