Originally Posted by jk16
Also.

Sessions WAS subepoened by Congress witj an October 4th deadline.

It was a deadline to provide DOCUMENTS not testify in person-

Look at the subpoena dicument on this PDF link (cut and paste to download)

Note the box checked on the form.

This is not from a bullachit "Q" video "interpreting" whar he posts- It is a .gov PDF.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/092718_Subpoena.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjSluDWsvXdAhVKslMKHSRlBg4QFjAJegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3tYQxGwNohb9o3awaPRlW2

This is an excellent point, I read the Subpoena again and that is what it says, to produce things (Documents).

I guess misreading the Subpoena followed by reading these posts, caused me to assume that he himself was being subpoenaed to testify.

K22
He is now free to speak. Kavanaugh will be seated and the FISA unredacted. I believe Sessions will unleash now.
Also, the FBI will done with the investigation they started Sept. 12 on Feinstein, oops I mean the one they just started on Kavanaugh.

Whip
Maybe Huber has some specific GJ information he discovered in his investigations for Sessions' meeting tomorrow. That would mean that Huber's investigation is mostly done, which means we can anticipate seeing some fireworks in the near future. Sessions' house appearance therefore appears to be the start of something very big.

This video posted by Jaquartx Titled,
UNLEASH the ]SESSIONS[ - Subpoenaed to testify 10-4-18
Jeff Sessions got a subpoena to testify before the House Judiciary Committee--and he's supposed to bring UNREDACTED documents with him!

After Sessions did not testify, I asked the Q-bers here this.
Sessions was supposed to testify today at noon.

Haven't heard a word, what happened?

K22 responded with this,

I'm not sure.

So, instead of reading and understanding the subpoena myself, I assumed to much, I like others here and on YouTube read that subpoena to mean that Sessions himself was going to testify before Congress, My BAD.

Knowing this now, I apologize to the Q-bers here for asking questions about Q's predictions. when he never made any such prediction.

And thanks a bunch for answering my question even though the answer put a bunch of egg on my face.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/07/18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.