Well, we did it. It was tough hunting as last winter depleted numbers significantly, but my boys both got their 'lopers and they are totally stoked! I didn't shoot anything even though I had 2 tags. Leave them for next year.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looks like for the most part you guys played nice while I was gone. I don't give a [bleep] what the doubters say and frankly don't get why they're even here. Like Steve4102. We have attempted to answer his questions to the best of our ability yet he still acts like a prick. WTF? Why don't you (steve) and you doubters just [bleep] off and find another thread? Seems you would have better things to do with your time than pay attention to us tin foil hat wearing loonies. Oh yeah, to the lot of you...GFY.

Beantown hit it a few pages back. Great post. Lots of good Patriots here as well contributing. You know who you are. God bless you and yours. We WILL get our country back. Then the doubters who had their panties in a wad will tell tales to their cronies about how they were on top of it when it all went down. Must suck to be them.