Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Coincidence? I don't think so.......................

Q2381

U.S. Code 2381

Yup, lots of stuff happening, lot of resignations, firings, Congressional hearings, lots of stuff.

...but none of it has to do with Sessions, he has recused himself from Russia, Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. He is less than an empty suit.

An empty suit just takes up space, Sessions not only takes up space under his desk, he is occupying a very critical position that is crucial to bringing Justice back to Justice and Justice to the American people.

President Trump is correct, He does Not ave an Attorney General.

I understood most of the DOJ/FBI firings and resignation ect. were because of Sessions. Seems like Q gives Sessions credit anyway. For me, the clue to who Sessions is, is the fact that Trump hasn't fired him. That is my opinion.

Does this hold true for both Rod Rosenstien and Robert Muller?

President Trump has not fired either of these two either, does this make them both White Hats? In your opinion.

Sessions recused himself from all things Russia and those firings and resignations were due to the "investigation" that Trump illegally colluded with the Russians. Which was nothing more than an obama admin coup. It appears that Sessions is playing a big part in that. Recall the picture with him and all the obama stooges and obama together? That was damning and may Hell be his habitat.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.