Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by hosfly
It was up an running last nite,, I watched it either yesterday or thur nite,, as I recall it laid out why it was an opertune time for sessions to dust off,, One wonders how come sessions didnt dragg his feet while going out the door,, but he needed no time to wrap up ongoing things?kinda like he knew when he was leaving, Most anybody would need some de briefing time wrap up documents, sign a bunch of writs,86 a bunch more scuttle the ship if so inclined,,, kinda like he knew that if certain events went down a certain way then he needed to step into a pitch an let the next batter up,, but I could be reading it wrong too, my tin foil hat slipped whilst asleep,,

Hosfly, pull up Sessions Resignation letter when you get a chance and take a close look at it. Do you see any date on it?

Gibby, I love the Nerf ball thing. Perfect. LOL
What also helps is throw the TV out the door. I did back in 84. Haven't had one since.

Kwg020, That is good to know. I've followed Grassley through the years and admired him. They may try and set Whitaker up for a fall, but it didn't work on Kavanaugh so they may not try it on Whitaker. Grassley they tried to take him down many years ago but it didn't stick.

It is going to get very interesting now. RR by blocking the FISA report so it couldn't be declassed, (Sessions couldn't do anything having recused himself from the Russia investigation which is what the FISA was) has now set himself up to resign. Whitaker can now force the declass FISA to be handed over (he's not recused) bypassing RR. Whitaker can also start opening Indictments now that Sessions has completed the investigations. Trump faked out the Deep Stated bigley with the help of the Military planning forcing the deep state to make a chess board move they will regret. They faked out most of the world with that move. Ha, ha, ha. And lets get Pelosi and company in leadership of the House so we can either A. Hold the FISA declass over their head or B. Arrest them. Either one renders the House neutered. What a smart 4D Chess move.............LOL Oh but wait, Sessions and Trump has [bleep] up again and now the Dem. are taking over....... ya, ok. LOL
Don't forget that the current voter fraud was also part of the Plan. God I'm loving this. Trump and Qanon are brilliant.

I thought Q said Sessions went to the Supreme Court and got permission to unrecuse himself?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.