Originally Posted by Gibby
When it comes to falsehoods, deception, tricks and pure evil nobody can compete with the Democratic agenda. The republicans just don't think that way. They have no chance of winning that game. The MSM is a strong force helping the Dems meet their goals. Lookout after the new congress gets in. The Dems seem to be one step ahead so far.

Trump needs this wall/budget plan to work his way first. The people who follow him expects it.

Sorry for the negativity, but it does not look good so far.

Faith has got us this far. But....

If shortly after the first of the year Trump does not pull the trigger, it ain't going to happen.

The MSM is a strong force helping the Dems meet their goals.

Rush has commented on this several times and his theory makes perfect sense, at least to me.
He says that the MSM is not "helping" the Democrats achieve their agenda.
He says it's the other way around.

The Media is Deep State and it is that select few that own/control the Media that sets the agenda.
The Democrats are just the tool the Deep State run Media uses to implement THE agenda.

It's the Media that controls the Democrats, not the Media "helping" the democrats.

If shortly after the first of the year Trump does not pull the trigger, it ain't going to happen.

My thoughts exactly.
Patients my ass, he is being hammered from all sides and he has very little time left.
He needs to step up to the plate and start hitting home runs.

I'm hoping that the only reason he is waiting is for his EO to kick in after the 1st of the year. Once that kicks in and the Trump-Q team still do nothing, then we are screwed.

President Trump's comments a few weeks ago saying that he will not "Declass" anytime soon and will hold onto that card "In Case" he needs it in the future for Political-Election purposes.

Q says "DECLASS-DECLASS-DECLASS" and President Trump says, "no thanks, I'll do that later during the 2020 campaign if I need to". That does not fill me with a boat load of confidence.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.