A civil war would play into the gov hand very nicely,has there ever been a succesful civil war?, Theyd never play cowboys an polititians with us, one day youd wake up an no electric, truck frozen by a computerchip, frozen bank account and a note in the mailbox sayin bring your guns to town billy, I can tell you I dont have the answers, I can tell you ,YOU dont have the answers either,, I can however think our potus does,, our very way of life depends on that hope,an belief,, I can say since I started reading what this Q has been posting I see alot more of the way the world works,, I see a lot more good folk than I thought an alot more likeminded people from all over,, BUT you have to open yourself to info and be smart enuff to cipher it for yourself,,I think the problem with most people is that they wanna take what he says for certain and that just cant be,, 1= Q is not a prophet 2= the deepstate has a plan too 3= plans has to change according to diff obsticles,4= if he could give us the plan the enemy would know it as well,, Look Q is an entity of 1 or more patriots who are trying to give you and I info of what is truly going on under the cover,, take it like that an follow som the links an learn more than you did,, but engaging in pissing contests gets you an I an everybody nowhere,, If you have some info on this bastid please share,, if you hav a link on some under the headline news id like that too,, but measuring our peckers dont get us anywhere because like it or not truthfully where we go 1 we go all,, later Hos

I AM AMERICA!