Originally Posted by shaman
I was wondering what the missile launch referenced by one of the Q drops overnight was about. I found this:

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/06/rvintelligence-alert-missile-june-14.html

AF1 with Trump on board was on its way to Singapore when the launch occurred. Q thinks this is very ominous.

Extremely ominous shaman. It has Brennan's signature all over it. Evidently they "had" a rogue element within the CIA that had the equipment and means to launch nuclear missiles at anyone or at anytime they wanted. Also a great way to start a war somewhere. Makes you wonder how many wars and conflicts were started by the CIA launching missiles into a country and having the MSM blame a country. Hhmmmm. Naw, that stuff doesn't happen. Just more conspiracy weirdness. Oh wait, who was it that demonized that phrase? The CIA you say. Wow, how convenient. And the whole world fell for it. LOL.

Also note how the crash of Q400 just happened to be in that very location of the missile launch. More tinhat stuff I'm sure. smirk MSM never said that happened that way so it didn't. Makes you wonder if a no one see's or hears a tree fall in the forest, does it make any sound? smirk