I thought I would pop in to your private club to show yoos guys this.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010

Russian State TV: If Putin Strikes America With Nuclear Weapons, These Are His Targets

In a normal political climate, this would just be saber rattling and propaganda used to influence an opponent.

But this is not normal by any sense of the imagination. Putin would never resort to nuclear war with the Untied States, so what is the point here?

Is it possible that the Deep State is behind this and this declaration will be used to start a war, a real war between the US and Russia.

Will the Deep State use this to send a missile to one of these locations then blame Russia, maybe even killing President Trump at the same time, or will the Deep State send a missile to Russia or other blaming President Trump?

Either way, the timing of this give me concern that the Deep State is behind this threat and they will act on it.

Over and out, enjoy your show.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.