[quote=hosfly have not one thing to offer in this thread but chaos,[/quote]

Thats my only gripe about constantly crappin in this thread. What is the offender gonna get out of it? Nobodys gonna pat them on the back for being correct in the end, unless its themselves. I mean eventually, if you dont want to beleive, just move on down the road. Why continue to rub salt?

Were all praying for America. She may be too far gone, but it doesnt change our hope for a good outcome.
Were seeing a serious battle for the Country, with a serious heavy weight bout between propaganda apparatuses, using disinformation and subterfuge to fool us, and the other side trying to fool the foolers. I
If the deep state is tantruming, think of all the outright murder thats been committed in the past 2+ years, trying to nullify an elections result, ruin an elected official, and force their world agenda through. Its gone into overdrive in my suspicions. I am sickened at what theyre willing to do to citizens.

Hos, youve developed into quite the sage on this thread. Ive enjoyed reading your posts.

Last edited by WillARights; 05/10/19.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016