Originally Posted by K22
A well written article and the timing is perfect.

Have you ever seen a Giant die?

Most of you have no [bleep] clue what the hell I'm talking about. Giants do not die in minutes, even hours. They can take days, weeks even.

Titans? It can take weeks, even months, before you notice the Vitality of a Titan falter. Many of you here cry out "Arrests When? Nothing is Happening! It's all a LARP! " Or the worst one I've heard so far. "I'm bored, this isn't happening fast enough for My tastes." I can't describe how hard that last one makes me facepalm. Trump is slaying not just Giants, but Titans. They've been gravely wounded, they're all bleeding out and they're desperately trying to rally anything they can to claim otherwise.

Worst part is, a lot of you believe them. These people are not only KNOWN LIARS, but KNOWN PEDOPHILES AND WORSE! And still, some of you actually tie your "Morale" to what the MSM, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, say about themselves. You measure success NOT BASED ON WHAT ANONS KNOW. BUT WHAT YOUR [bleep] ENEMY REPORTS. Could you be any more retarded?

Do you know why Generals used to hang those who spread bad morale? Because a war can be won without a single shot being fired if the men don't have the will to fight. The greatest Generals know how to rally Men to combat. But for many of you, you have the strategic mind that would struggle at getting their way out of a wet paper bag. You're foot soldiers, you're common men and women who are answering an essential call. And you have the nerve to complain that it's not happening fast enough? You're there as protection you fool, We're part of the Infantry. Things are coming that will literally rock the world. Titans who many believed were IMMORTAL have been wounded so grievously, many may not survive. The GOLDEN ERA OF MAN AWAITS US. If only you can understand, Giants die in weeks, Titans die in Months. JUSTICE IS COMING.

Faith is expensive, hope doesn't come cheap, it's easy to be a cynic, it doesn't cost you anything except your soul.
Nice article K,, fits alot of the what about me an what I want and expect crowd,, We should try to get sesame street to try and do a skit on this awakening thingy,,Hmmm?

Last edited by hosfly; 06/15/19.

I AM AMERICA!