Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve and friends, why does Q and the anons that research Q info bother you guys so much? Serious question!

X-VERMINATOR

I came here interested as hell as to what this Q movement was all about. As any one with more than 2 brain cells left to rub together, I had question and those questions were and still are legitimate questions.

Right off the bat, instead of trying to answer my concerns I was hit with personal attacks, “ you are a dumb f*ck”, “how dare you question Q and we Q-bers”, “Stupid Steve”, etc.

What answers I did get were retarded at best, “Trust the Plan”, as if any Q-ber could articulate what “The plan”, is or was and when Q, reality and actual facts didn’t add up I got the famous “It’s all misdirection”, “nothing is as it seem” and again with the personal attacks.

FYI, it doesn’t “bother me so much”, I just want a conversation and a discussion, but it is you guys that refuse to discuss without even reading my questions, instead you come out swinging and blindly defending Q, without a single fact to back it up. Case in point, 22 just posted the usual person attack that I am full of BS concerning the 23 Republicans that wrote a letter to Trump stating that his DOJ and FBI are engaged in a coverup . The link and the letter were already posted twice and he comes out wit, “What 23 Republicans”. That is down right sad, very sad indeed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.