Well K, you know the old saying..."it takes teamwork to make the dreamwork." I may have started it, but you, Jag, Hos, X-Verminator and others have picked up the ball and run with it, and now we're inside the 20, first and ten...and getting ready to win bigly. Life is good.

I started going down rabbit holes of information over 20 years ago. For years I've seethed inside knowing I was lied to my entire life by TPTB, that heinous criminals sat in positions of power calling the shots on a global system designed to bleed you and I dry. I've wanted justice for these vermin, but never thought it would actually happen until Q started dropping and bringing dark to light. Thank you POTUS and Q team. You've brought hope back to millions of Patriots worldwide.

K, I've got optimism right now that's off the charts. Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. Even the grossly ignorant have a chance to wake up to the dawning of a completely new reality...like our friend from Minnysoda. His comment typifies the know it all ignorant dismissal of anything outside the campfire groupthink. Critical thinking, sad to say, is a lost art...

How 'bout the latest with Cummings, Baltimore, and the rats. Sheer brilliance. POTUS has set up the dems by forcing them to defend the indefensible. They're all rallying behind a complete scumbag that's had his hands in the cookie jar for years. Bloody beautiful. I love our POTUS. Born for such a time as this, anointed by God to drain the swamp globally. What's not to love? KEK

Cheers!

WWG1WGA!

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

Last edited by Whip; 07/30/19.