Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What does mooch have to do with Q?

Does Q refer to the scaramocci model, and that scaramocci was placed in the Trump Administration for a short time to , get in make changes immediately then get out.

If the mooch was indeed that guy and did his job as directed, why are he and Trump, now feuding.

Feuding? Really?!

President Donald Trump and his former communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, lobbed insults at each other Saturday night and Sunday morning as their relationship appears to have gotten icy since the latter left the administration in 2017.

“Anthony Scaramucci, who was quickly terminated (11 days) from a position that he was totally incapable of handling, now seems to do nothing but television as the all time expert on ‘President Trump.’ Like many other so-called television experts, he knows very little about me…..” the president said in a tweet.

He added: “…..other than the fact that this Administration has probably done more than any other Administration in its first 2 1/2 years of existence. Anthony, who would do anything to come back in, should remember the only reason he is on TV, and it’s not for being the Mooch!”

Scaramucci replied, telling his Twitter followers that Trump turns on everyone

For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President. Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country,” he said.

——————-

What would you call it, misdirection?

LOL......LOL...........scripted.