I can tell you what I think based on what anon's are finding in their research...

-Plane was hit 2 minutes into flight and those missles require more time than that to prep so planning was required. Not just an "oh [bleep], better shoot that now" moment.
-Video showing plane being hit was of a dark sky with no plane initiallly. Who films dark sky with no subject? Again, foreknowledge of hit implied.
-Anons have discovered nuclear scientists were on board and they were all in Tehran at the same time. For what?
-Canada brokered the U1 deal between Russia/US. That's where Uranium was sold to Russia which made it's way to Syria, which made it's way to Iran. To make nukes to use against the US.
-Timing of plane departure...during an anticipated US strike. Trump announces he's got "52" targets in mind. Bad players, perhaps clowns/CIA are escaping, bugging out. Deep state doesn't want what these people to know to go public, so they take it out thinking that they'll blame it on Trump so he has innocent blood on his hands. Only Trump doesn't fire anything.
-Obama/Clinton/Kerry all in on U1. Clinton Foundation donations were significant during this time by players who had interest in destroying the USA. Hypothetical: What would happen if a half dozen nukes went off in various US cities and, upon forensic investigations of the "fingerprint" of the uranium discover it was the uranium sold to Russia? WW3 anyone? And the elite come out of their DUMB's and pick up the pieces after mutual nuclear exchange b/t USA/Russia. Why did the Iranians have a nuclear missile construction facility in SYRIA? Think CIA. Netanyahu/Mossad found extensive evidence a few years ago on this and presented it to the world.

Pretty sure you can take it from there. I'm sure we'll learn a lot more in the coming days/weeks.