Just so you know, I don't have a problem with Babylon Bee, I don't consider them a hoax, while do enjoy their sarcasm and now CNN has given them credibility. LOL

WWG1WGA goes way beyond than what you think it fully means. Hence the reason I added to magnumdood's post. But staying on the surface meaning it actually refers to not allowing the left to divide us. Divide and conquer has been the lefts MO since the beginning of time and it works even today. Look at the posts and rebuttals not only on this thread but on this entire website.
We have been a conquered people practically from the very beginning of the birth of this country until Trump and the Qanon movement started. That movement has turned this conquered nation around. Both of those entities have brought out the darkness that has been controlling us and removed a lot of the fear that has permeated the people. So yes, WWG1WGA is the ascension of the combined timelines that began in 12/21/2012 and is pulling us up from the darkness and into a marvelous light as the scriptures say.
The Great Awakening is the WWG1WGA.