Nor does he understand Q proofs.

https://qmap.pub/read/3891

I understand that Q wants you guys to:

TRUST WRAY
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
TRUST KANSAS
TRUST HOROWITZ

I understand that Q+ Does NOT Trust Sessions and will campaign against him as he KNOWS Sessions betrayed him and that he cannot be TRUSTED.

I understand that Q+ does not Trust Wray, and that Wray is working overtime to obstruct investigations and FOIA requests from true Patriots like Tom Fitton.

I understand that the Huber Appointment was all smoke and mirrors, as Huber never interviewed a single person and that his report found no reason to investigate Hillary.

I understand that Q says that the Patriots are in control of Twitter. Yet every day we see Dorsey blocking conservative tweets, banning conservatives, Banning Republican political adds., etc.

I understand that when you guys are presented with facts that contradict Q, the response is always the same, Misdirection, Head Fake, Disinformation, and TRUST.

Well, you very own President of the Untied States, Q+, is so pissed off at Sessions he is going to hold a rally supporting Session opponent. If you think that is "misdirection", then you are more blinded than I thought.

Understanding seems evasive to you.