Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
I've followed Q for sometime now. Saw the proofs many times. But this video sealed the deal for me.

Kyhilljack
Who is the guy pointing at his eye and what is the significance?

John Kelly, chief of staff at the time. Suppose it means 'to look'. All has to do with Alice in Wonderland if you are familiar with it. Pompeo does the Cheshire cat 'smile'.
The Russian sitting on the right is pointing to his watch(rabbit in Alice had a big pocket watch). And of course the white napkin signifying the white rabbit in Alice 'going down the rabbit hole'. (go down the rabbit hole. To enter into a situation or begin a process or journey that is particularly strange, problematic, difficult, complex, or chaotic, especially one that becomes increasingly so as it develops or unfolds. (An allusion to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.)
What convinced me is that the Russian guy and obviously Putin was in on this little video.

Thanks for explaining that. I do believe that there is a lot going on backstage. I pray for our President every day for strength, determination and guidance.
There is a lot to take in on this thread.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.