Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Where's the movement on it Jag?

3.5 years of "draining" and the wastewater level in the swamp does not appear to have dropped much.

We'll be lucky to see one person hung before The Donald is out of the White House at this speed.

VD, nothing is being done. That's why they are pulling out all the stops to take Trump out.

Oh, I think things are being done.

But they must have (should have??) realized (as smart as they are, with the 4, 5 or 6 dimension chess they are playing) that they would be facing this kind of opposition in an election year. And if so, then perhaps they should have realized they may only get 4 years to get the drain opened?

If it doesn't start happening soon, who's to say it ever will happen?

I'll grant the President a the couple of years it took to find out who might actually be on his side, now that he seems to have some semi-reliable help, lets see some action. Even sending indictments for little scheidt on little fishes would be a sign that things are moving along.

My fears, and yes I have them, is that nothing will be done and The Donald will be in even deeper doo-doo with elected politicians of both parties and they will remove him by force, if necessary, should he get re-elected. And there's no guarantee the way things are going that he will.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?