Originally Posted by K22
Over 1 million views. That is awesome. Whip, I believe you must be a Visionary. How did you know there would be this amount of interest and obviously knowing that a vast number of folks were seeking real information and real truth that the MSM wasn't supplying.
My hat is off to you Whip.

Prolly just a lucky Quincidence, K. Did you know Que has been traced all the way back to 1962, being JFKs under assisted confidence crew.

After his death in '63 the following years saw the deep state heros of the lefts NWO Zionist Bolshevick cabal hunted the Qubers down and killed them along with many Kennedys, first being RFK. That led to the term Kennedy Curse, helped along by the deep state MSM, no doubt because the deep state secret societies, C_A and Fed Reserve owners hated them so for their plans to drain the swamp of the cabal. Ha, C_A, strong arm of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the Bush's.

No wonder G Bush said he couldnt remember where he, a young C_A traitor, was the day JFK was assassinated, while there are pictures of him standing on the sidewalk of the Texas School Book Depository.

They took out 3 more Kennedys over this past year. Of course those anti-Qubers thought the Kennedy Curse was either just a string of unfortunate coincidences. Well, that or a curse on the family caused by God.

Ha, none dare call it a conspiracy.

BTW, i have no suicidal tendancies. I have more trout and crappie to catch and eat. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin