Thought for the day: "Windchimes of Liberty."

My mind was drifting. I used to work for Hudson Foods years ago. They had turkey plants. Convicts were hired to pick turkeys up and hang them upside down from the conveyor hooks. From there, the turkeys were sent into a spray room, where they'd be doused in the dark. This put them into a bit of a torpor that calmed them down. After a bit of a wait there, they'd be conveyed to a room where they'd run by charged metal plates with enough of an electrical potential to stun them, then straight into a another machine that slit their throats with rotating knives. After they'd bled out, they would next pass to a V shaped blade that would de-head them, and then they went to the plucker.

I was just musing to myself about all that being upsized a bit and ending at a large grinder--the effluent being piped into Guantanamo Bay, and whatever didn't get eaten would eventually pile up and when it emerged from the bay, we could plant a flag on it and call it Liberty Island, and someone could plant a tree.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer