Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I WANT to believe all Q stuff but have to say am occasionally glad to have some of Steve4102 posts for consideration- if just for balance. K and Jag and others - thank for posting all the stuff as it gives hope. If nothing else Q info has shown me what a job this president has done targeting pedo's and trafficker's so thank you. My fear is that time is running out. Honest question - what will you say regarding Q if Biden gets sworn in ? and believe me no one would be smiling bigger if that never happened.

Very easy. Q is not God. He/They are not infallible. If things they claim do not come to fruition then I am still glad to have the truth that has been revealed.

My eyes have genuinely been opened and for that I thank the anons of which Q is simply part of.

Cool, but that is not what happens here.

When Q's predictions don't come to fruition or when Q posts schit like TRUST SESSIONS, his credibility comes into question. The issue here is that you cannot question Q's credibility, ever. If Q is wrong, he is not wrong, it's Misdirection or a Head Fake.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.