Originally Posted by marktheshark
The fact that many of you still believe that our great President Trump still has any real power left to do the things you believe he will is almost laughable and shows you have little idea of how the real Swamp "power structure" works in DC. One of the main reasons for the staged and exaggerated capitol "riots" and following impeachment was to make many of Trumps remaining "allies" in all branches of the Federal government basically publically abandon him which greatly hinders his "power" as President.....and it worked! He is now basically a picture perfect example of a "lame duck" president! I personally believe the President knows this and that is why he has been laying low recently. It is not a familiar nor comfortable position for him.

We all know that President Trump has 0 support from the Dems and now has lost a great bit from "Republican" elected officials from federal level on down. He is basically the President in title alone at this point. Were he to try to invoke the Insurrection Act or similar I would wager that top military brass would refuse the order and immediately run to incoming Biden officials and Piglosi. This would trigger calls for immediate removal via the 25th which in this scenario political lifer Pence might support or an immediate convening of the Senate for the impeachment trial which similarly under these circumstances might succeed.

I also would not discount the great possibility that swamp members from both parties have approached President Trump with an offer to not push for "prosecutions" of him or his family members and/or to not call for or support a Senate impeachment trial after he leaves office if he "goes quietly". This is how the Swamp works in real life!

Even if you still believe you all are right about the "Plan" , you must at least acknowledge that Trump is rapidly running out of time as well as supporters in positions of power to carry out said plan. Those of you thinking something will happen after the inauguration because "they need sworn in to complete the crime" need to realize that the second that Biden is sworn in, Trump loses ALL presidential power and that the Dems minions are now in control!

^ ^ ^

Ignorant faaaag

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.