Originally Posted by bludog
The part that shouldn't be hard for anyone to believe is the hope that there really was going to be justice and honesty and truthfulness finally in our federal government. That was the hope and it was the main impetus behind those who wanted Q to be true. Some of the other ancillary info was sort of hard to digest. But the main banner that kept everyone hopeful was the draining of the swamp and bringing the cheating dem's and lying media to justice. That part was certainly what millions "hoped' would finally happen. Now it appears that was an ill-placed trust. But I have no disdain for those who followed and believed (like I did). Only sorrow for the state of our country. Thankfully, there is a God who is still on His throne, and those who have placed their trust in Him will never be disappointed. Last verse I'll leave you:

The wicked plot against the godly: they snarl at them in defiance.
But the Lord just laughs, for He sees their day of judgment coming.
Psalm 37:12-13

bludog, this is far from over. Trump promised to install a New Government ie the original Constitutional Gov. and he will. You can never ever have truthfulness in a Federal Gov. that sits on foreign soil and is completely controlled by a foreign asset.
I've written/posted about this several years back and now it has come to fruition. Continue to back Trump as he has NOT stepped down. Take a look at the fence/border that Trump ordered to be installed by the military. He has bordered/fenced off the foreign state known as the District of Columbia and warned Biden not to take control of the foreign entity. Biden and the Dems did. The last move by the Dems on the Chess Board appears to have been made by them (and before the 12pm time.) Now comes the Checkmate.