Thinking objectively and without preconceived notions to prove, it seems to me Pence could have put the screws to Trump had he pursued the A25, which he elected not to do.

Not rescending the swing states votes and letting the deep state win resulted in Piglosi committing treason by trying to bribe the Joint Chiefs of Staff to take Mil Control from Trump and by her and the Cabals attempted bribe of Pence. Humm.

Subsequently, Pence also allowed Biden to commit treason by illegaly taking the Oath of Federal Office while knowing his subversive and fradulent win was the result of interference by foreign nations committing active acts of war against the US.

Since Federal Law, precipitated by Sen Joe McCarthy years ago (God rest his soul) states that taking a thus illegal oath to Federal Office AUTOMATICALLY suspends Permanently anyone from holding Federal Office I contend that Joe Biteme is president in name only and is referred to as president by complicit Fake News of the MSM, complicit traitors and the suckers and uninformed.
That law penned by Sen Joe McCarthy also provides that if such acts of subversion are successfully carried out that the control of the United States is AUTOMATICALLY and temporarily shifted to the United States Military.

Humm, so thats why Que said "Trust the Plan" and "Trust the Military" and "Military saves Mankind". Humm. Could the military save mankind from the NWOs deep state Cabal plan?

Imagine the carnage if those Satanists gained total control of the whole wide world rather than just Prussia or China or Cuba or Cambodia or Lybia?

Lets see if the second impeachment of Trump planned by him and Flynn pull this pont out and the proof of the DNC's, Rinos and CCP'S Election Fraud.
WWG1WGA
MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/01/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin