Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The world has always had those few who cant stand it for others to have hope or fun.

Miserable people love raining on others parades. Miserable people just cant stand to leave others alone and have to show others every day how much smarter and wiser they are than the retards. There is an old saying, "Misery loves company."

The chicken littles of the world have to justify their existence and prove their self worth and that they are right and you cluless are wrong and that without them you are lost and hopeless, bound to be taken advantage of if it only werent for them and their superior saving grace.

LOL.. This sounds like a classic case of the "pot calling the kettle black".

I truly doubt that very few people have been amazed at any "news" that ya'll have presented throughout this thread. But if questions are asked about any of it as to source, etc., derision directed toward the individual asking the question has been your standard approach. That's not an ideal way to sell an idea..

No. Its not. This was a thread for those who were interested in Que to discuss what they perceived Ques drops to mean.

Its like when a Christian posts some scriptures for other Christians to give their take on and unchristians jump in to derail the thread saying its all bull hockey because there is no Christ and the Christians are a bunch of dumbassed retards.

Its like if someone starts a thread about the best way to cook brisket and others who do that give their experiences and a bunch of friggin vegans jump in telling you how meat causes cancer and how we should only eat grass and insects and how cows suffer and cows are people and how many morons could live on the land if we didnt raise cattle and .....

Its like having Rush try to give a speech on conservatism at a major university and having a bunch of asswholes trying to drown him out.

Its about some who feel its their duty in life to be the correctors.
Didnt you learn in school youre supposed to be good and help the less fortunate, and if they dont want your help then ridicule them into submission like the leftists do.

Really, can you not see that?

if you want to present ideas on the wide-open internet, without any push-back of any kind, you probably need to join Face Book or something similar and have a private chat group to do it in. And once again for the record, I'm not a FB user...

"Really, can you not see that?"

I can see youre a dumbass suckass pos on ignore now with the other antiQbers. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin