Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
That turd is a demon,,

Why didn't Trump fire him?
good question,, same reason we could ask why is Trump ok with the vaccine, why didnt we stop the pedos, why didnt swamp get drained,why did he allow the election fraud, why didnt border wall get finished, why did we send billions and billions to isreal, why did we protct their borders and not ours, why didnt he move on soros, why didnt he shut down or take over social media why didnt he implement the insurrection act, martial law,, everything was in place including a stete of emergency with all 50 states, why didnt slap antifa down, why didnt he declass hunter,hillary,obama, ,,, want me to continue? but if you ask these questions to yourself you will com up with the same conclusion,,, if Im wrong here,correct my thought pass,, I dont want this for you or I or anybody, but it looks like we got had ,by a judas wolf,

Prolly because he was convinced that "THE PLAN" was real and that there was going to be a Great Storm, ya know, just like you.
Ok ya got me,,, DJT, self made billinare,new york/world wide real estate mogul,45th POTUS, was duped,by a larp either in his pajamas in moms basement or a pyops,during his own administation,, didnt see that coming, you win,,

I AM AMERICA!