Originally Posted by steve4102
What am I doing you ask.

I am doing everything I can to spread the word that Q is a fake, a fraud and quite possibly a CIA Psyops.

That there is No Military intervention coming, that we are on are own, that we must face the fact that our entire election system is corrupted, that We The People no longer have a voice at the ballot box and that We The People need to find ways undo this corrupt system ourselves because nobody and nothing is hiding behind a curtain just waiting for the right time to emerge to fix this for us.

That we cannot just sit back, eat popcorn, and pretend this is some sort of movie or show that has a happy ending as long as we just sit quietly by and let it play out.

The solution to every problem begins with first acknowledging that the problem exists. Without that, there can be no solution. I’m doing whatever I can to inform people, to wake them up and to help find real and honest to goodness solutions, instead of sitting back and just waiting for someone else to come to the rescue.

Will it help, prolly not, but it sure beats sitting around doing nothing and Enjoying The Show.

What you haven't realized is that you aren't doing any more than anyone else. ALL you do is criticize everyone else's hope. For something to happen, first there has to be hope....and ALL you do is undermine that and you do it from SITTING around behind your computer, doing nothing else. Instead of watching the show you are becoming the show.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020