Originally Posted by g5m

Once more I'll tell my little 'Trust' story---

Where I am I can go out in the desert and walk around and maybe come across a King snake. It's a great snake. Docile, won't bite, can be a pet --before the laws against that were passed. And, I might come across a reattlesnake of a bunch of varieties. Nasty, will bite and potentially kill you, if given the chance. Not at all petworthy, (although some people have kept them in their houses). The point is their character is clear--I can trust either one to display their character. I've never been bitten by a King snake, even when I was a kid and it was okay to have them as a pet, and I try not to give a rattler any chance of biting me. I can trust each to be what they are.
With respect to people I believe that carries through, for the most part anyway. There are people I have had to trust with my life and did so willingly. And there are people I wouldn't trust with a dime, but I still 'trust' them to be who they are.

I hope that makes sense.
I have no idea about who or what 'Q' is. But it's been interesting to wonder and question and hope for the best, and to post links that may or may not be pertinent.

I will add that it's sad there has been so much non-constructive and demeaning criticism on the 'Fire lately. Maybe it's just people blowing off steam in a VERY HISTORICALLY TURBULENT TIME.

Exactly!
I believe Stevie was told that a year or more ago. His attention span is pretty short though.