Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I hope you guys remember because I’m here to remind y’all, you two had an orgasm over Trump’s announcement” where he omitted the word “elected” and y’alls deduction that he would be “inaugurated” early January 2023.

Its January!

And I'm here to remind you that is a lie. Show me where I said that!

You don't get what JL is saying. He's saying that if Anons make an incorrect assumption about what they think is going to happen and it doesnt, then that means Q is a Larp.

IOW, if a believer thinks Christ will return on a certain day and HE doesn't, it means that there is no Christ.

See, that's how that works. wink

Yet another example of this Q cult trying to usurp Christian faith. As much as they try to equate Q faith to Christian faith, Qubers will fall way short with their twisted heretical version of displaced faith down the dark rabbit hole.

Q drops are not scripture. “Q” is not John the Baptist, and Trump is not the Messiah. The way, the truth, the life doesn’t lead to “Q”.

Faith in Jesus has been replaced with faith in Q. Their rabid misplaced faith in Q leads Qbers to believe everything will be okay, just trust Q, just Trust the Plan. Sit back, relax, grab the popcorn.

The crazy, insane Q movement is about maintaining a religious faith in Q. In return, poor gullible Q cultists get a false sense of hope. Wowsa.