Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So when does the storm hit?

I have no idea.

Of course you have no idea. You have never had any idea, except for the cryptic breadcrumbs your cult leader left you. Your pathetic cult master Q is nothing but a liar and a joker.

Still waiting on John Podesta’s arrest, as Q predicted would occur on November 3, 2017, Drop 34. Still waiting for Hillary to be arrested and the high profilers to be killed or sent to Guantanamo Bay…

The whole Q movement has been grasping at straws and lately, gasping for air to stay afloat since the first failed prophecy 5 years ago. The whole movement started with a lie (Hillary’s arrest). Pizza-gate was nothing but baseless, paranoid hysteria….

Q and his/her cult has evolved into a pathetic set of delusions. Trump was going to save the world from the global pedophile ring, led by Satan-worshipping Democrats who are kidnapping and eating children and drinking their blood.

The “Storm”, that apocalyptic event when members of the evil cabal were to be arrested, hasn’t happened and isn’t going to happen…

Q’s promises of a storm continue to be a lie and completely false. Q’s repeated failures don’t seem to faze the Qnostics in the least. They just double-down and keep believing victory is just within their reach, and they have the audacity to keep shoving “Q” in people’s faces.

The “Great Awakening”, when people will realize they have been lied to, is happening now as people are realizing that “Q” lied to them bigly. People have awakened to Q’s bs game.

Qnostics are still obsessed with their cult jokester Q” in a hate-filled inferno of unbelievable madness and insanity. It’s almost laughable if not so sad. By the way, where is your cult leader Q? He/she/it has disappeared yet again…

You are so funny. LOL
How about quoting that post exactly, not as you want it to read, but as it was actually posted. It DOES NOT SAY November 3, 2017, bright boy.
And so you have a problem with Hillary TO BE arrested? First off, "to be", does not mean is or was, secondly the 1st post never said Hillary was to be arrested nor implied it. The 2nd post even clarifies it. Now please show me where Q has lied..........................I dare you. LOL So smart guy, your reading comprehension sucks. You may want to put the bottle down.