Originally Posted by jaguartx

You mean I was right? Trump really did do the Maritime Law deal with Executive Order 13848 on Sept 12, 2018 and Federalized the National Guard and Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance before the 2020 election because Trump KNEW that Biden and the DNC and 5 EYES and CCP was going to cheat and win and have a successful coup engineered by a foreign entity put a billegerant agent in the White House so we are under a COG which is a form of Martial Law? Darn, i was ust kidding youse guys.

Can an American be a belligerent foreign agent? What's something like that called? Treason?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I figure the woolve and Loco Johnny and Jerkoff Handy and Leeroy Jeddi and JayQube and Smokeapole and other military law geniuses are gonna be along shortly and explain the Possie Comittatus Act and Federal Resilience Act and President Trumps War Powers Act and, well, everything shortly. I mean, those guys know everything Trump can do and did from CNN and MSNBS. Trump and Q ain't getting schiett past that crew. They know Trump is through and America is well and truly screwed.

They know Trump is just leading us down the Rabbit Hole when he says " We will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".

Oh jeez not this crap again.

Maritime law. Admiralty. Gold-fringed flags.

I was wondering with the writers' strike and all, maybe your posts would stop for a while.

I guess not.

Wow.

There is literally nothing you won't believe.