I haven’t followed Q and I’m not sure what the whole anon thing is about. I’m more concerned with the truth about the nefariousness of everything our government is doing as well as the endemic corruption that goes unchecked. In that respect Q has been a cryptic messenger whose message is still being decoded. I’m more concerned with the lies about our President Trump and the treasonous back-stabbing the democrats are continually perpetrating against anyone that isn’t in lock step with the communist democrats. I care about the message not the messenger.

The anti-Q groupies don’t realize how ridiculous they look….. they spend at least as much time as the most vociferous Q follower on a subject they don’t believe, told by people they’ve wholesale dismissed and don’t believe while they piss, bitch and moan about how much time Q followers spend following Q. 😂

They’re so consumed by their confusion….they’re so overwhelmed by their ignorance and they’re so blind that they can’t see how stupid they look. Anyone that spends as much time deriding and dismissing something that they don’t understand while insulting those that do understand the subject is not only the personification of an insecure and lonely fool but they’re unwittingly announcing their ignorance to the world.

The most VOCAL of the anti-Q crowd have more posts of empty-headed ignorance that proves nothing except their deep seated need for attention. They are the epitome of the ankle-biting little mutt that needs a stiff kick to the chops to shut thefuck up, they’re ignorant fools without a single intelligent response to the Q crowd in the thousands of replies they’ve been compelled to post. Those fools think they’re actually accomplishing something like they’re running interference as they provide their imaginary friends with their anti-Q public service.

The one (good) thing that Q has done is to get the younger generation involved in what our government is doing and searching for the truth. For those that find reading comprehension challenging……I’m NOT saying that Q is the truth just that Q has stimulated those that didn’t care about government affairs to start researching and looking for the truth. That’s a good thing because allowing ignorance to take root like the anti-Q crowd and embracing that ignorance eventually leads to, just like the rabid anti-Q’bers, a false sense of intelligence.

Those that post links and share information are ridiculed by the ankle-biting mutts…..what the mutts fail to realize is just how ridiculous and stupid they look following something they don’t believe just to ridicule and insult those that do. What do the stupid mutts think they’re accomplishing? They damn sure ain’t highlighting their intelligence. They damn sure ain’t highlighting their maturity. They damn sure aren’t convincing anyone to reconsider their beliefs with their insults. Best I can figure is they’re lonely old men that crave attention….apparently they desire the attention of men irregardless of whether they get positive or negative attention….they just need attention! 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~