Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Tminc
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Us sinners keep a lot of people out of church.

I spent 65 years being a nice guy and turning the other cheek. Millions of other Believers did also.

Look what it got us. It got GOD kicked out of school and us flipped by the Nazi World Order and our Govt sold out to the I'll - laminated.

It got millions of Patriots paying for peaches, steak, shrimp and oysters for lowlife dimocraps and it got us financing the DNC buying the votes of millions of Americans.

It got millions of white girls knocked up with mixed race babies and Believers footing the bill.

It got millions of Americans killed by drug overdoses and in wars like Nam and Afghanistan.

Now the Scum I address on the Fire is supporting those who would have us defeated and destroyed by the CCP in ww3.

WHY, their Scum leaders would not let the ZuS Military win a WW.

10 - 12 US citizens are murdered a day by illegal immigrants. 10-12 a day are killed in car wrecks with illegals.

10-12 a day are raped by them.

Insane people are filling our prisons rather than being treated for mental illness by the Scum that votes for and runs this country and is destroying it.

They are the same Scum that JESUS CHRIST Whipped out of the Holy Temple and called them vipers.

They are the same Scum who deny HIM and are busy destroying the lives of our kids with toxic vaccines and sex change treatment and pedophile groomers.

If people who tell the truth about lowlife Scum keep you from worshipping the Lord you don't need to be darkening the doors there anyway.

If you think I'm mean, you ought to see what GOD has in store for them.

Amen,Tell it to the universe man!

I agree with a lot of that What I don't agree with is that "Q" holds any of the answers

The problem with your statement is Q never claimed to hold answers, Q adamantly requested that each and everyone do their own research. Yes, a few suggestions were shown, but no claim to hold answers. That is what the CIA media claims.

So who was it who said trust the plan, trust Wray, the patriots are in control, yada, yada, yada?

Let me guess your answer: "Q never said that."

OK, so where did all the Q-bers get those ideas, osmosis?

GMAFB.

Q said Trust the Plan and the Plan was activated in 2017 and gained speed in 2022 by the Military not just from this country, but from many other countries. That was the very reason Trump said he had 200 Generals that backed him. The reason you have to Trust the Plan is because the Military will not go on the CIA news media and show you footage of what they are doing or who they are arresting. And in case you didn't know, Military Intelligence does not have any leaks. Anyone saying otherwise is not telling the truth.
If our law enforcement arrested Hillary Clinton and it went to court, do you believe she would be convicted? And if she was not convicted they could not arrest her again. You have been watching our Justice system at work convicting none of the criminals, but instead are convicting those that arrest the criminals. So yes, the Military is the only way arrests and convictions will happen and no, they are not going to televise it. This answer is in part for smokepole and DMc.
Trust Wray. I have no idea the role that Wray plays in all this. Trust Wray can be precepted many different ways. Trust is part of corporate law, so there is that.
Patriots are in control..........yes, I would say they are. Oh, not the Patriots you have in mind. Not Patriots such as you and I are that's for sure. We not only would screw the whole Plan up but couldn't agree on what color the sky is. The Patriots Q is talking about are in Military Intelligence, the Jag office, and Special Ops all around the World. Did you ever wonder why all of the Military represented when Trump was inaugurated were from those offices? Optics is your friend if you want to see things others don't believe.
I would suggest taking another look at all this from a different perspective than what the CIA media sold everyone..........or not, your choice of course.