Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by goalie
So, serious question:

If, after the next election, Trump isn't living in the White House, will the Q/dots people finally STFU and quit embarrassing themselves???

And to flip it the other way, will the dozen or so here fess up, apologize, or in any way say they were wrong when these things start to play out? I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see.

If Trump gets elected, what do we have to apologize for?

But many things also have to play out. The deep state being exposed. Many things Q mentioned that will also come to light. Understand? The punishment that will happen to the evil folks. Many of you like to bad mouth Jag and K22. But will you fess up if they are proven correct? That simple.

I would, 100%.

I keep asking Jag to make a verifiable prediction. If he does, and it is right, I will acknowledge that 100%.

But he won't make a prediction. I have asked many times, politely, and he has never once done it.

Never.
Bingo! Because his idol Q can't forecast for sh-it. They just connect "dots" after things have happened and then find a way to link it to Q, aliens, 17, adrenochrome, or some other B.S - you know, like Mt. Dew Baja Blast or something.