Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by MrWilson
So now you guys think Trump is going to be the next SOTH ?

And here's the Cabal team member here to distract.

I am not a "cabal team member". Just becuz I do not buy into your psyop q fantasies or ariel the little mermaid xtweets about werewolves , or 10 days of darkness , etc , ect does not make me one of the pukes on the left. That is a YUGE problem with you and jaggernutz. Do not fall in lock-step with your xtweets and qtard bs and you automatically call us unpatriotic and against the interests of America. I have never once called into question you or jaggernutz patriotism. I find your beliefs , posting and support of kooks on twidder and the pushing of q extremely misguided and foolish , and will taunt you. But , I do not call into question your support and patriotism of America and Trump. I expect the same courtesy on that front.

now , serious question as YOU posted the above Xtweet about Trump going to DC to throw his hat in the ring for SOTH. Asking if YOU honestly believe Trump is going to be the next SOTH ?

You have honestly followed any of my posts you would already know that answer, but instead, you see a post on this thread and it's mine you immediately start distracting and/or demonizing what I post. That is the reason you along with your Cabal cohorts are either lost or intentionally causing distraction. The latter is more than likely true.