Originally Posted by DMc
Me too...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let’s just hypothetically say if this party started on 2015 with an escalator ride, and 8 years later a guy who’s got a few indictments (while no one on the flight logs to the island has) is still healthy and breathing (along with his whole family) despite halving his wealth (during retirement years) and dodging who knows how many attempts on his life at this point (along with his family) that maybe...just maybe...there’s a reason he’s still alive?, and a reason why we haven’t been able to see the treason executions yet?

I wonder if it’s a humanity thing to bring as many along with us as possible? And how best to do that when we started with a narrative and world view that was wrong and programmed into the majority for most of their lives? Surely we can see now that there is the world as it is and then the world as told to us by those in power right? We can see that we were divided by manufacture when this started right? But...here we 8 years later, 80% now seeing the world as it is, a lot in part by orange man bad, but also many other triggers, elections, covid, climate, sogi pedo grooming in schools, esg/dei initiatives to gain funding to do business from banks (from wef ultimately) etc...many triggers have brought us this far.

Would it be human of us to just go all out with full disclosure while 20% aren’t there yet? Or do we need to continue with the triggers to get as many of the most deeply programmed to false reality as possible? Right, of course we do. Now what will it take to get the last 15% to get to the truth about the world as it is? If all those other triggers only worked to bring 80% along then what will it take to grab the last 15 knowing 5 will be unreachable no matter what? Would financial incentive catch a few? A financial collapse perhaps? What about loss of country? Would these events perhaps be strong enough to break the spell of programming and help get the 15% remaining on the same page?

Funny, the dots are all there to connect without going down any rabbit holes, you can connect them even from the tv. 8 years of reverse psyops waking us up at 5x the speed it took to steal our minds. 8 years of trump having trump cards but they will really get him this time?

Lmfao...it really has been right in front of us this entire time. All of it. Orange man bad not only survived the inhouse demonrats and rinos who’ve eliminated or shown the door (often with a bullet) to anyone who isn’t in the club but he walked into North Korea and told the guy with the little red button who had the real red button then off to lunch in forbidden city in China with xi and can’t forget England to tell the queen we’re taking our gold back and our debts are paid in full, then to the Vatican to grab said gold...pope’s face said it all, oh and can’t forget then off to the Middle East and Abraham accords peace treaties, built a quick embassy in Israel after declaring Jerusalem capital(why him and not netty yahoo?...math that one for me lol), in a one year world tour where any single country would have eliminated orange man bad despite the Democrats usually effective methods.

So...how’s everyone’s math? How could he and his family still possibly be alive? 8 years into this and they are all still healthy and we’re only working on the last 15% of the population but that ratio was far different to start?

I wonder if it would take a minute to turn a ship this big around? How long would it take to turn around a ship going the wrong direction for minimum 150 years maybe a couple thousand? Would a dozen years be too much to ask? I know it’s hard as we’ve been conditioned to get answers and info in 1 minute tik toks and right from page 1 that was pointed out as guys started whine they don’t have a half hour to give to understand the world as it is lol.

As a Canadian looking in on this I’ve had lots try to paint me with the q brush, but I never got here by it, there were many triggers, many aids, many levels and ways one could get to understanding the world as it is. So any of you still trying to paint people with the q brush...that ship sailed long ago, seems like they’ve been one of the ways to help certain segments but there were plenty of other ways to figure it out. What do you say to those people? Does that not verify q then? I still don’t follow it but sure sounds like they’ve been right about a ton of it. Just pure luck and coincidence right?

Now what? 8 years of this only one single direction and speeding up the whole way...is it really that hard to see at this point? Lmfao

How human of us would it have been to just yank Barry and his boyfriend Michael from office while America went into civil war and we really hurt each other based on lies (manufactured divisions)? Didn’t Barry campaign on closing down gitmo and same with biden? Why isn’t it closed? Does that suggest someone else has the keys to the planes and the bombs???? Math folks, seriously easy math. So long as you don’t get dragged off into the ditch and get lost in the weeds.

How naive of the general population to think they have even half a clue to what’s really going on. Tv just lied to us hard for 8 years, oh but they can be trusted now? No more bad math please. Direction is not going to change now so start doing better math lol. We’re close folks, the numbers are now on the right side of humanity.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/18/23.