something else I was wondering, as I said coming in late to this that I didn't follow q to get to my understanding of things and that it just appears one of the many methods or triggers to help certain portions of the population get started breaking the psychological spells and manipulations held over us and the reclaiming of our stolen minds...

other trigger examples, climate change hoax, covid, vaxx, sogi (pedo grooming curriculums in our schools), rape island (the sound of freedom was known about for 3 years before released this past summer)...just getting warmed up on the truth about the children stuff, guessing that has to be for last as we will all come together over the children full stop, but esg/dei, election frauds, and various other triggers....we've had a ton of hot button topics thrown at us since orange man bad slid down that escalator

question about this q thing, isn't there like a bazillion things they got right and things that have already happened? people must have posted lists of those things here no? wouldn't that be a little a little hard to argue at this point?

genuinely curious, bring me up to speed folks, I got to similar places and awake levels not by q so it sure as heck can be done....just curious how anyone is arguing it at this point? seems that we just need to focus more now on the power of that psychological programming and manipulation so those still gripped by it can do the work needed to understand it? one thing is for sure, the very first rule and lesson is this...it's a diy thing to get out of a cult, in this case a lifelong cult programmed by the microphone from day 1, I found it hilarious they gaslighted so many of us waking as joining a cult but that's not it at all....we were waking up from one

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 11/20/23.