Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Whoa. When does the truth start coming out about StJude? whistle

I think we all want to know more about the water-marked ballots...?

That was the worst commentator I've ever listened to. The most disjointed, unprepared idiot to record a 2+ hour dissertation on water-marked ballots he was supposedly holding in his hands.

Why are we getting information this relevant from an obvious low IQ moron?

I think they may be coming in Nov 24, compliments of the National Guard, if such exist.

Q said, "Watch the water". I'm wondering if some didn't incorrectly interpret that remark trying to figure out what Q was referring to. I've heard several possible theories.

Remember, as Q said, in war, disinformation is necessary, or words to that extent.

If your go to war with master deceivers what might be the right strategy? Would it not be to be even better at it than them? Didn’t the Teflon Don write a book called art of the deal based one what??? Right. Didn’t the Teflon Don know a thing or two about bankruptcy in business? Is the usa corporation bankrupted yet? Who best to do that also? If the bad guys have infiltrated and subverted all levels and institutions of our society wouldn’t a solid tactic to defeat them be the exact same one? Some people sure seem to have a hard time imagining the true scale and scope of what we’ve seen the past 8 years. There are definitely dots to connect and more and more of the population is now doing that, we are the majority now.

Chances are they didn't pay attention to the "true scale and scope" of what's been revealed. After all, demonizing those who have with the term Conspiracy Theorist keeps them comfy. Besides, they all been working real hard at "Reality" which is darn hard and boring work.
Sure would be nice if they knew what Reality actually is. What they call reality is an actual illusion, just as you so nicely pointed out.