Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Doesn’t matter, I have already answered it many times. I haven’t reserved judgement on any of that which I haven’t chased down yet.

I should have known you wouldn't answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no, but an equivocation that puts you squarely on the fence. You don't want to say you believe lizard people and werewolves exist because you know how stupid that would make you look, but you can't say you don't believe they exist because that would go against the concept of the all-knowing oracle.

And it would also mean that q spouts bullsh*t, and we can't have that can we?

All you q-balls are the same, ask a simple yes or no question and you dodge deflect, ask more questions, add some totally irrelevant dialog, and say "I already answered it" when you haven't. You don't have the balls to answer with a yes or no, or admit that some of the stuff q comes out with is bullsh*t because that means most of it could be bullshit.

Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Your argument that it’s sounds too absurd to believe so must be false was used a lot from about March 2020 through the next couple years and ended up being the wrong argument.

That's not my argument dumbass, it's called "your strawman." If you think I said that, find it and post it.

He nailed your ass.
And look at you, you judge whether it is ok for someone to reserve judgement like you're some kind of god or high official.
You may have not said those words but you imply them 100%, so yes, that is your position and the whole world see's it as such.

Pole smoker, the proverbial moth to a flame.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin