Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
.....so you you only believe some things your mind can handle when it can handle them, that’s great.......So you just get to pick and choose which lies to believe or not based on your comfort level? Ok....understood. Amazing though that all things witnessed the past 8 years that’s your stance lol. Good luck with that.

Nice try. My "comfort level" has nothing to do with it, my bullshìt detector is what I rely on.

All of us are exposed to bullshìt on a daily basis, and all of us must make judgements on what to believe and what not to believe. Some of us are pretty good at it and some not so much

If your rationale that bullshìt perpetrated in the past means that lizard people, werewolves, and kegs of adrenochrome really do exist, you belong to the latter group and your bullshìt detector is broken.

Get a new one.

negative ghost rider, bullschit detector top notch, dodged the vaxx, kept it from the kiddos and best friend and up here in Canada that's saying something, you have to feel your way through it no doubt, so you're still deflecting, so many things happening, have happened, on this q thing that got the exact same response you're giving now and you still haven't confirmed is it q talking about the lizard people and werewolves? you keep dodging that, where is it coming from

as a repeated broken record, we've now seen the scope and scale of lies from the tv crowd and we bought into a ton of them most of our lives so our bullsh1t detectors were never perfect and you can't own up to that, it's harder to navigate going forward at times because the flooding of disinfo while the real info is coming out amongst it

so I can't tell you I believe in some of these points yet or not, my first question is did they come from q, if not you have no legs to stand on, and if so then my response is wait and see, they will end up true or they will have discussed the disinfo op that it may be...either way, more wins than losses and you seem thirsty to grab onto any piece of info and tie it to q and make the entire thing go away....that's you

the majority will have seen enough at this point to take a wait and see approach, that's where you should be