Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

“ Hey
@Prolotario1
didn’t you say Trump was gonna be speaker? You make so many claims so often that your misses go unnoticed. You miss a lot tho. I know you get everything from telegram and bring it here. My question is, Why should anyone trust you and your secondhand info?”

More ridiculous predictions from the Ariel guru.

Many said that would be a way for him to get back in the White House and it was a viable, legal way.

I haven't even thought about that proposed idea since Trump Retruthed Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes. Many make the mistake of denigrating them, however, Trump is the one pushing them to let the truth out on Truth Social. They can't logically be dismissed without dismissing him.

I would say to dismiss Trump at your own peril. I know Killery didn't dismiss the danger to her from his becoming President. Iirc, she seemed pretty intense about the idea her and her traitorus buds would hang from nooses if he won. He won. Some pretty smart people say the hanging has been done. Killery is, as Trump said, Sorta Gone. That's rather like being sorta pregnant or sorta dead, and remember he said Biden is shot in the head.

It seems evident to me from what they say and what Trump says that he is president now and just not, as he told us in his interview with Tucker.
I, evidently unlike most others, am unaware of a president being required by law to live in the White House though I'm sure many must think that is a legal requirement. I can see when the US has been attacked and is at war there may be good reasons not to.

As he told Tucker he's actually ih his second term but not claiming it due to, as he said,"what they did, and I will run for my 3rd and 4th terms".

I'm not willing to call him a Liar as it appears many on the Junkyard Dawg Crew are willing to do and as the Genius Crew prefers to do.

Trump Has an uncanny way of getting his way. I will endeavor to expand on that tomorrow.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin